Description Velvety soft, eco-luxe skin balm. We've reformulated our ultra-hydrating Essential Serum into a multi-tasking balm. Perfect for the face, delicate areas around the eyes or for treating dry skin on the neck, décollété — and even lips. Formulated without parabens using the finest natural, organic, non-GMO and wildharvested ingredients, our products are handmade in Seattle and are only tested on people, never on animals. Size: 50ml How To Use You choose how to use it:
It’s ideal when layered with the Essential Serum to lock in hydration.
Creates a protective, breathable barrier from the winter elements.
Softens dry patches by locking in moisture with staying power.
Plays well when you blend it with your mineral makeup to make a creamy, custom-blend foundation, or concealer.
Try it as a rich hand moisturizer, or as a soothing cream on extra dry spots, like elbows or any area that needs some extra love.
It’s the perfect finishing touch to an at-home pedicure.
Your skin will feel nourished and smoother, without an oily residue. Ingredients
- Organic Camellia Oleifera (Camellia Seed) Oil
- Organic Rosa Canina Fruit (Rosehip Seed) Oil
- Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil
- Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil
- Organic Beeswax
- Organic Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
- Organic Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Organic Olea Europaea (Olive), Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) & Organic Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Oil
- Organic Olea Europaea (Olive) & Organic Arnica Montana (Arnica) Oil
- Organic Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Extract
- Organic Lavandula Hybrida (Lavender) Oil
- Wildharvested Boswellia Sacra (Frankincense) Oil
- Rosa Damascena (Rose) Oil
- Jasminum Sambac (Jasmine) Oil
- Organic Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil
- Tocopherol (Non-GMO Vitamin E from Sunflower)
Brand Bio Kari Gran is an eco-luxe skin care brand providing a simple, elegant, all natural skin care solution that works flawlessly for any age and skin type. Beautiful skin isn’t a gift or something you can buy; it’s a habit cultivated holistically. Our products are hand poured with the highest quality natural, organic, wild harvested and non-GMO ingredients, our simple, easy-to-use, all natural skin care system results in an everyday ritual. Always paraben and toxin free—the little black dress of eco-skin care.
- What inspired you to create your brand? At the time our brand was created, the green beauty world was much smaller than it is today. The choices were so limited. As a result of my autoimmune thyroid disease, I had limited my purchases to products that did not contain endocrine disrupting chemicals, and I wasn’t happy with the selection. The limited choices lead me to create something for myself that I shared with my good friend and now business partner, Lisa Strain, who saw the long-term potential and pushed us to create a business around it.
- If you could go back to the beginning of the creation of your brand what would you do differently? I don’t know that I would do anything differently. Although hindsight is usually such a gift, I can’t change the past and you can’t miss opportunities to learn for yourself. Specifically, when it comes to our products, we still have the original skin care formulas in production and I still use them myself every day—I’ll never compromise those.
- What advice do you have to offer for those entrepreneurs in the green beauty industry just starting out? Create something you are proud of and you love using yourself. The green beauty industry is becoming more competitive, but there’s also so much room for growth. Don’t bend to trends or try to be everything to everyone. Find your niche and what works for you.
- What is your most favorite product you have created and why? I absolutely love our Lip Whips. They make my lips feel amazing and are simple and easy to use. Our Lip Whips have built up a cult-like following for a reason! Although, I’m also fond of the entire skin care line we offer, as they all work together, so it’s hard to choose if I want hydrated lips or hydrated skin! I want both.
- How do you juggle your life with such huge demands from your company? I practice Transcendental Meditation™ and it’s made a huge difference in my life. I don’t always get my afternoon meditation in, but every morning, I carve out 20 minutes and I never check my email before meditation or before I go to
Kari Gran Essential Balm